Asset Stewardship Implementation Guides now available
The Oil and Gas Authority (OGA) has published all nine Asset Stewardship Implementation Guides. These documents provide further detail to assist operators and licensees in achieving the Asset Stewardship Expectations, published in 2016. Each includes the rationale, expected outcomes and a description of key elements or behaviours required to meet the expectations.
The Asset Stewardship Expectations are one element of the OGA’s Asset Stewardship Strategy, which in turn supports the Maximising Economic Recovery (MER) Strategy for the UK. These expectations are intended to provide further clarity on the MER UK Strategy obligations with the aim of encouraging enhanced stewardship and improved performance across the oil and gas lifecycle.
- Implementation Guide for SE-01 - Joint Venture Hub Strategy
- Implementation Guide for SE-02 - Exploration and Appraisal Subsurface Work Programme
- Implementation Guide for SE-03 - Optimum Use of Subsurface Data
- Implementation Guide for SE-04 - Licence Activity, Decision Points and Milestones
- Implementation Guide for SE-05 - Robust Project Delivery
- Implementation Guide for SE-06 - Production Optimisation
- Implementation Guide for SE-08 - Technology Plan
- Implementation Guide for SE-09 – Collaboration
- Implementation Guide for SE-10 - Planning for Decommissioning
Note: there are no plans at present to produce an implementation guide for SE-07 Information Management.Keep me informed